Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ingredient Swap!!!

Note to self:  Swap the craisins for organic raisins!  I always forget how much added sugar they put in dried cranberries (although they ARE scrumdiddlyumptious!) and now I want too add more to yesterday's salad, lol.  I add raisins and/or craisins to just about everything, even regular foodie-food recipes like Stuffed Eggplant (Oooo, I have GOT to share that with you!), so I try to be cautious of sugary items I might be adding to my meals.  They taste wonderful and give dishes a little extra sumthin-sumthin that makes them POP!!

Wow, I talk too much... even when I type!  I just wanted to advise about swapping organic raisins for the little red sugar wrinkles.  Then then again, I don't ever think I can get my thought across properly without a babbling explanation... as noted in this second paragraph were I'm babbling about my babbling...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has it really been over FIVE years?!?!

Hello Blogiverse! After an unplanned 5+ year hiatus from blogging  (for no apparent reason other than being busy with other things) , here I...