Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Reminiscing

Here's a post I started in September (!!), but never finished.  I think it says enough  as is ...

Yesterday I started back on my project of organizing all of my pictures... the non-digital ones. Needless to say, it's going to take me a while to complete. But while I was going through them, I had to take my time (of course) and smile, laugh, tear-up, or feel the heart strings being pulled at all of the sights and memories I don't take the time to look through often enough. The pictures of friends & family lost by time or death, of people still in my life that have been there so long, or just my own youthful image that still surprises me every time I see it.


How is it we loose touch with so many people that we once just couldn't live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has it really been over FIVE years?!?!

Hello Blogiverse! After an unplanned 5+ year hiatus from blogging  (for no apparent reason other than being busy with other things) , here I...