Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WHOA!! Back that horse up!!!

What's that you say?  I never blogged about an engagement, getting married, ELOPING??? 

That's right, the Honey & I eloped on 11/11/11!  Who can resist the fun of a date that we'll never see again in our lifetime, right?  It was very simple, sweet, intimate & romantic.  My personal quote on that day "... a bride, a groom, a judge and a bouquet of red roses.  Perfect."  And it was perfect.

We most definitely wanted to include and celebrate with our family & friends, so on St. patrick's Day, 3/17/12, we're having a small ceremony & celebration... and that's where my last blog begins.

There, now you're caught up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has it really been over FIVE years?!?!

Hello Blogiverse! After an unplanned 5+ year hiatus from blogging  (for no apparent reason other than being busy with other things) , here I...