Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Here comes the Frugal Bride...

Any of you reading this that have had a wedding of your own, already know what I'm learning... it's stupid expensive!  I've always heard that adding the word 'wedding' in front of anything bumps up the price threefold... or even tenfold, as I'm finding out.  What I'm not understanding is why so many brides allow themselves to be sucked in by it all.  Me?  I'm planning on a shoestring budget.  Not so much because I have to, but more because I can't stomach going into debt over a day that's supposed to be the happiest moment of my life.  I think I can live without the $2,000 dress and $500 cake.

So make way my firnds, here comes the Frugal Bride ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has it really been over FIVE years?!?!

Hello Blogiverse! After an unplanned 5+ year hiatus from blogging  (for no apparent reason other than being busy with other things) , here I...