Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Night night, termite...

I haven't made time to write and I've felt badly about it actually, figuring I'd put aside some time tomorrow... but this can't wait, lol.

I have this new problem (6 - 12 months now)... I can't fall asleep very easily, or when I do it's only for a few hours and then I'm up for a couple, back down for a couple... you get my drift. So today, I felt the urge to Google sleep remedies, insomnia, etc. and stumbled across a really great site/product called Pzizz (seriously, check it out). The produce is kinda pricey, but the website offers a trail of the daytime/stress reliever version and one of the nighttime sleep version. So right after lunch tie, I decide to give the daytime version a try... and you'll never guess what! I was in another world!! I was in this amazing on-the-edge-of-sleep coma... it felt great. My body was so heavy and comfortably relaxed! I was shocked to see that a whole 12 minutes had passed by when it felt like only 4 or 5.

So tonight, I decide I'm going to listen to the nighttime version and see how it works for me. With the honey lying beside me, reading work stuff on his business laptop, I rearrange my bod so I'm 'oh so comfy' and click 'Start'. OMG, it is so relaxing and comforting, with this soothing voice telling you how to let go and release the worries of the day... and as I'm slumping closer to relaxation... I hear snoring coming from beside me. LMAO, I guess this product isn't good for us when he's trying to get work done in bed!

K, back to trying for an early night's sleep. Just had to share that while it was fresh in my brain. He didn't stay asleep for long, but the it just made me giggle uncontrollably for a few minutes and thought I'd share :) Feel free to share sleep ideas with me... other than the norm of booze and sleeping pills, lol. Night-night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has it really been over FIVE years?!?!

Hello Blogiverse! After an unplanned 5+ year hiatus from blogging  (for no apparent reason other than being busy with other things) , here I...