Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New beginnings!

New look, new name... for my blog not me! 

Since I've fallen over the 'edge' of 40, I figured it was time for an update on here to reflect what it is that I'm always yammering about.  And it's life... love... and everything else I can fit in the pot.  I'm still on a daily trek of discovering who I am, what I want in life and how to find it... and why it's ever changing, lol.  But that's a good thing!  Change is good!  Change is progression!  And progression makes us better people!  Yep, progression, confusion, and the occasional piece of chocolate :)

I've also decided to make this blog more public than before, so share away!  I'd love to see communication & feedback on my posts.  Agree, disagree, or share a something story - kibitzing and chatter are most welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has it really been over FIVE years?!?!

Hello Blogiverse! After an unplanned 5+ year hiatus from blogging  (for no apparent reason other than being busy with other things) , here I...