Wednesday, May 12, 2010

And awaaay we goooo...

I created this space about a month ago... maybe more, and I have yet to decide on what exactly it is that I want to write, say or vent about. I have always been told that journaling is good for the mind and soul, and in 39 1/2 years I have yet to pick up a pen. Oh, don't get me wrong, I've bought plenty of flowery, swirling, and argyle patterned notebooks and diaries to log my thoughts, but what do I write... everything? Just random thoughts about stuff? An organized bulleted hour-by-hour outline of my day??? Am I over analyzing this? Maybe a blog is more my speed... yes, you crazy bitch... give it a try, lol.


Hi. I'm a 39 year old woman and who's turning 40 in 161 days, 10 hours, and 45 minutes... and I have no idea who I am. I know who I am... name, rank, cereal number (Grape Nuts, thank you), home town, parent's names and all that jazz; but I have no idea who I really am... what makes me tick. So I've succumbed to jounaling as a way to help nurture my personal development, relieve some stress and hopefully get to know a lot more about myself. Have an epiphany, if you will! And if you've decided to read this... you're in for a bumpy ride, lol.

I guess I'll start with the present, then trek backwards, into the dark side. It all seems to stem from back there... wayy back there, lol. Seat belt on? Click it or ticket,man. Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has it really been over FIVE years?!?!

Hello Blogiverse! After an unplanned 5+ year hiatus from blogging  (for no apparent reason other than being busy with other things) , here I...