Thursday, May 20, 2010

Your heart pounds as the clock counts down...

One minute left... holy crap, did I get it? Will I be out bid... NO!! I WIN!!! Ahhh, the bliss of EBay. If you haven't made a purchase on EBay yet, I suggest you do so... immediately. The silly excitement of making a bid close to the ending time, then watching... waiting... sweating it out in hopes that some jack-ass doesn't jump in at 7 seconds and out bid you. And then you see that no one did and YOU WON!!


RED SOX!! RED SOX RED SOX RED SOX!!! I won the bid on a pair of tickets for next Sunday and we're going to see the RED SOX!! AT FENWAY!! I'm a little excited, can you tell? Yeah, lil' bit, lol. We've been looking for tickets for over a week now... asking here, Googling there, and hoping for a great pair at a great price. After a little patience, and a few lost bids on that she-devil EBay, we're good to go. Right field, 10 rows back, right by Pesky's pole... SWEET!!! (Pesky's pole is an infamous foul pole in Fenway).

Game on people :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Has it really been over FIVE years?!?!

Hello Blogiverse! After an unplanned 5+ year hiatus from blogging  (for no apparent reason other than being busy with other things) , here I...